Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The kids




Wyatt's coming this weekend and we can hardly wait! We will be celebrating His birthday then because he'll be with His Mom on the actual day. He's doing better in school His Mom said He's reading at a Third Grade level and still attending Resource classes. He says he enjoys School and likes His teacher a lot!






Makenzie is so cute. She has a "boyfriend" in 1st grade we have to watch out for this girl! She's reading at a Second Gradelevel and loves to read and color and draw! She doesn't like to clean Her room.







I am having a rough time keeping up with Skyler and his messes! Just today alone He smeered butter all over the living room couch, wall, and coffee table. By the time I got that all cleaned up I found He had colored with green crayon on the bifold doors and the window in our front room! Let's just say he had a creative streak today. I have to laugh because otherwise I'd go insane!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you started blogging! I love the pictures. Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete